I love tools that make learning interactive and fun. The Nobel Prize website has some great resources. I'm a bit fan of this one: Pavlov's dog. Try it out for yourself!
I must admit to being a Pavlov groupie - there are records of the lengths that Pavlov went to ensure his animals were well cared for. He even used his own personal income towards their care and moved his lab so that the animals would have open spaces to run/play. Pavlov and his wife also set agreements early in their marriage about their lifestyle. She agreed to run the household and support him to conduct his research if he would refrain from drinking and excessive socialising. He is often criticized these days but I think he was doing his best with what he had.
I hope to make some modules and games for other psychology topics soon!
Image owned by Nobel Prize and created by Lotta Fredholm: "Pavlov's Dog". Nobelprize.org. 18 May 2011 http://nobelprize.org/educational/medicine/pavlov/readmore.html
No comments:
Post a Comment