Starting up this blog is helping me make sure that I regularly search for psychology related material. I'm getting much better at going through all the news sources and journals.
In this post, I'm still in a silly mood. So instead of a serious post, here's a collection of the most intriguing psychology stuff I've found on the web. Enjoy!
Need a gift for that friendly neighbourhood psychologist? Look no further, this site has all your psych gift needs wrapped up.
Starting a psychology degree and want to get a quick handle on the top 100 important 'ideas'? The What Makes them Click blog has created a list of 100 things you should know about people. Great way to present things!
Dan Ariely's (author of predictably irrational) maintains a blog that is a great combination of his personal stories with behavioural economics and consumer psychology. He's got a knack for designing really nifty studies.
And a final one: Check out Psychology Today's list of studies published in 2010 that you should know about. I really like their number 10 which studied procrastination in students. Turns out "If you want to get yourself out of the procrastination trap, stop beating yourself up and try a little selfforgiveness instead".
No comments:
Post a Comment